Despite the smoky air, twenty adventuresome souls gathered at the club Saturday, September 12, for a picnic. We had an enjoyable afternoon catching up. There was plenty of room to spread out so we were able to appropriately observe social distancing in light of the Covid 19 virus.
Attendees were enthusiastic about doing another meeting in the same picnic format in October, so we will meet again on Saturday, October 3. As last time, you will be responsible for your own lunch, beverages and utensils. Some tables will be blocked off to ensure social distancing is maintained. No reservations are needed.
To comply with the guidance as described in C19-14, the following requirements will be in place:
- All buildings except restrooms will be closed. Wash your hands before and after!
- Members will provide their own lunch and beverages. Lunch will not be catered, and the bar will be closed.
- Face coverings will be required until seated with your group.
- Groups of ten or fewer can sit together at one table.
- Picnic tables will be spaced 6 or more feet apart.