Some members have expressed interest in returning to Kastania Faelled for monthly meetings. Revised Sonoma County guidance (as described in Order of the Health Officer C19-14) permits small outdoor gatherings of not more than ten people (not necessarily from the same household or living unit). Multiple groups of ten or fewer per table/group could get together at Kastania Faelled for lunch.
To comply with the guidance as described in C19-14 the following requirements would be in place:
- All buildings except restrooms would be closed.
- Members would provide their own lunch and beverages. Lunch would not be catered, and the bar would be closed.
- Groups of ten or fewer could sit together.
- Picnic tables would be spaced such that greater than six feet of space separate them.
- Face coverings would be required except when sitting at the table with your group.
With the above conditions in place, please rate your level of interest in participating:
- Very interested
- Moderately interested
- Not interested
- No interest in returning until there is either a vaccine or treatment for COVID-19
Please also share your personal thoughts regarding meetings in your correspondence, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or…
by USPS to:
The Danish Soldiers Club
Post Office Box 41
Petaluma, CA 94953