Be sure to check the newletter!
Our caretakers tested positive before the meeting last month, and so the October meeting was cancelled. They had mild symptoms and have since recovered.
We will meet again on Saturday, November 7th, those who wish to, and as always these days, you will be responsible for your own lunch, beverages and utensils. Some tables will be blocked off to ensure social distancing is maintained. No reservations are needed.
To comply with the guidance as described in C19-14, the following requirements will be in place:
- All buildings except restrooms will be closed. Wash your hands before and after!
- Members will provide their own lunch and beverages. Lunch will not be catered, and the bar will be closed.
- Face coverings will be required until seated with your group.
- Groups of ten or fewer can sit together at one table.
- Picnic tables will be spaced 6 or more feet apart.